Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ten weeks

WeighWhere did ten weeks skip past so fast. Here I am back at the clinic for some more of those nasty jabs. This time my big sister Roxanne did the holding so Dad could look the other way when those needles went in. I gave my usual scream and then like last time calmed down pretty quickly. I managed to hit the 4.7kg mark on the clinic scale and Dad is thinking of signing me up for weight watchers as I am rapidly making up for lost time. I also paid my first visit to Dr Steve who gave me the twice over. He liked the sound of my heart and said I was cute and appeared to be advanced for my tender age. What can I say , I must have good genes. Dad is working on a video of me where I punch away at my activity centre. Coming to a screen near you soon.

Dr

No comments:

Post a Comment