Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Visiting Day

Express Today I went on a road trip. What started out as three men and a baby became two men and a baby. Dads friend Rodney had to excuse himself as he was feeling poorly. Budgie sat in the back with me while Dad did the driving. First stop was Express Media, Moms old workplace. When I arrived the work in workplace was removed as the entire office gathered round to fuss over me. With everyone wanting to hold and cuddle me it was just too much and I let out a few wails and retreated to Dads familiar arms. Not too sure of this effect I have on people but I’m sure it will dissipate  when the cuteness factor wears off. After that it was back into the secure car seat and off to Salt Rock to visit good friends. What a busy day! Thanks once again to Express Media for the supply of nappies they presented me.

No comments:

Post a Comment