Sunday, November 13, 2011

Electrical Short Circuits

 P1100522

So the special doctor that looks inside my head says there are some odd electrical firings going on even while I sleep. He wants me to take this syrup stuff three times a day. Not only that, my now squeamish Dad took me for a blood test but asked the nice nurse ladies to do it in the back rooms. I made sure he could still hear my screams as they poked me with a sharp needle. Alls well that ends well and blood is normal. Bad news is after three weeks they do it again to see if the epilepsy medication agrees with me.In the meantime those that know these things said I must get a pegboard to help with my fine motor skills. Well Durban simply does not have any so Dad made me one with scraps from his garage. Will have to do for now I guess. He is such a cheapskate and says I only get pretty colours when he finds some safe paint that I can chew on.

No comments:

Post a Comment