Wednesday, September 1, 2010

17 August 2010 My First Day on earth

Ok It wasn't exactly the best start to my life. They actually had to cut me from my mothers womb and give me oxygen and all those other strange tubes that they poked into me. I was three weeks early and really needed to get out of there as I knew something was not right. When my heart started to go at odd speeds the doctors got all worried and said they must get me out at once hence the C section.The worst bit is that I never got to see my mum as she passed away thirty hours later from liver failure while they had me in an incubator while she was also on various tubes and drips. It turns out that my name "Cesira" means one who was cut from the womb and has a lot of hair. Google it for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Clive,.. I'll be following Cesira's progress as time goes by. Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete