Sunday, September 26, 2010

Smoke and Mirrors

Today the powers that be decided that I was to be baptised. They dressed me in a cute white baptisim dress that was bought by granny Elaine's niece. There was a long service in St Pauls Church before Dad carried me to the font and Rev Alvin Sigamoney (another relative) poured some holy water over my forehead. All this is on video as I cannot vouch for any of it. I simply slept through the whole episode. I would however like to thank all those that attended. Oh yes I also gained another three “godmothers. viz Marcelle Robbins (Dads sister) Lorna Charles (Moms best friend) and Natalie Sigamoney whose hubbie  Martin is really not too shabby on the ivories and played the church pipe organ for me. Oh yes nearly left out the "godfather" who of course is my Uncle... Mark Sigamoney.


Baptise

No comments:

Post a Comment