Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who is this dude?

IanSo cousin Ian Robbins from Cape Town arrives today. Him and his two long haired mates have all their band gear with them in a strange looking bakkie (pick up). Apparently long hair is required when the head banging parts of the song arrive and they all thrash up and down together as one.
Ian seems to think that if I leave my already abundant hair to grow they might consider a guest spot for me on one of their tours.Check out “A walk with the wicked” on the net where you can see how wild these innocent young boys can be. Other than that I am still gulping down Nan by the bucket load and my neck muscles are now strong enough to turn my head from side to side at the mean old age of three weeks. Actually I was meant to be born today but you already know the story of my early arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment