Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bottle is best (no option)

bottleSo this is what a teat feels like. Nice and squidgy and soft almost like the real thing. This Nan formula isn't half bad as well. Seems to agree with my system with just a few hiccups and a few burps after sucking in this high tech bottle with its special valve to prevent that awful colic stuff. Everyone has been wonderful giving me food clothes and support. I have never had so many hugs and kisses in so few days. What a pity my mom could not hold me, I’m sure she would be happy if she could see all the attention I am getting. I need to feed every three to four hours and I sleep in between. All I do is make some sucking sounds and stuff and they have a bottle ready for me in a flash…cool hey. Oh yes if you want to see more of me just click on the image for a full size high def shot. (Thanks Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment