Friday, September 3, 2010

Clothes and Stuff

BoxesEveryone has been so kind to me sending me masses of baby clothes. I have decided to open a special baby boutique and sell from the gate of my house .Only kidding… but I do want to thank everyone for the cute outfits they have sent me from all over the world. I had to buy some special plastic storage boxes for the the stuff I still have to grow into... Can’t wait to strut my stuff.
Last Wednesday was my first outing since coming home. So here I think I’m off to an mandelaice cream parlour and my Dad bundles me into this clinic place, Here a nice lady weighed me (3.1kg) prodded me and stretched my little legs to see everything works.  Sister Elizabeth has vast experience and gave me full marks. She even said don’t bother to come back unless there are any problems. Dad can just weigh me on the scale outside the clinic when my diapers start splitting from all the extra weight I am putting on.
Don’t you love my Mandela outfit? I think I will send him a photo of me for his album.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment