Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mom

The most important person in my life has not been mentioned much so far. My Mom..Sometimes I wonder if she did not give her life so that I could live. I know it sounds dramatic but until Dad gets the autopsy results it is looking more and more that way.
Mom liked to go by the name of "Wildflower" she often used it as a password for various applications. So when Dad spotted this wild Cosmos growing on the side of the road on the way to Splashy Fen he screeched to a halt and got Mom to pose with her favourite subject.
I just know Dad will put together all the photos and videos he has on Mom so that one day when  I am big enough I will learn to love and know her as all those that knew her did. We will never forget you Wildflower…Bev Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment